Tuesday, December 16, 2008

im sorry mom

Photobucket
by Tyler James Densley, DDS


last week ended badly, then got awesome. birthday wishes and smoke mouth kisses.
i've got allot of regret, i should be riding my bike more way more. i haven't done a road ride in about 3 weeks and i can feel it in my legs and chest. i should also be riding my new bike but its hard to get to the better trails in town when your car stalls whenever you turn the wheel. i need to stop smoking fags, its rare that i do it but i can feel the effects on my already weak lungs. this weekend was a whirlwind so many friendly faces that tended to get fuzzy as the nights went on. ill look back on broken glass, piss stains, and bandalero. tyler crashed on my couch for a few days and it was rad hanging out with him and sunday afternoon he left a permanent mark on the side of my head, it is becoming one of my favorites although i need to get used to the funny looks while im in public. move on, do it for me, keep me in your heart but don't let it hurt you anymore.



"i know that this might sound strange,
but i can't think of a better way to say that if i could find the words i'd tear them out of my throat
and crush them into your eyes."
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers