Sunday, March 1, 2009

she looks like heaven and i feel like the devil.

i love the promise ring. fuck you if you dont, and if you say cap'n jazz is better, fuck you. ive gotten back into pretty good shape, mountain biking turned out to be an ok way of keeping my legs and it made me realize how much i like riding my road bike.
girls wont talk to me unless im drunk, and thats the truth. that could prove to be a pretty big problem once they find out how lame i am the other 98% of the time. ive been fucked over big time by some people during the last few months but ive also really gotten close with some others, friends are good. im disgusted in you most of all though, you really pulled some shit on me and you look like a fool. everyone wants a look inside my head these days it seems like, you've got nothing to worry about, im great and fucked up and pissed off and sad and joyful and loving every minute of it, so dont try to analyze me please. this is part of me growing up, if that makes any sense. you all are everything to me. gaboosh.

Followers