Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LOVESONG

Hold me close so you can't feel the sting.
Grit your teeth through the pain so you don't feel a thing.
He's no good but you're scared of the change.
He saids' and she saids' are scars on your skin.
So steal one last slow dance and save it for me
cause tomorrow is a new day with the same old routine.
I can't take this feeling, this moment is to long.
I can't keep re-learning this hopeless love song.
Hold on to me just as long as you can
Shake off the cold and just give me your hand
I'm leaving tomorrow, and this aint going to last
but tonight is right now and i can't feel a thing
so I'll give you my best and you'll take what you will
we'll leave out the back door and leave them behind
im not sure who said it but your looks sure can kill.

No comments:

Followers